- Why do I feel so hungry in the morning after an evening of non-stop eating? Shouldn't I feel full instead?
- Why does my body feel so sluggish and bloated? What happens physically?
- Why does this affect my mood, outlook and self-esteem? I feel like I'm a failure, have no self worth, and that this negative downward spiral seems to be my destiny - a life of self-inflicted ups and downs - all caused by abusing food.
- Why do I want to punish myself by abusing my body and my heart?
- Why is so hard to regain control after several days of overeating?
Confusion caused by a chemical imbalance is hard to deal with. It's time to use tough love which is doing what is right instead of what is easiest. Read the chapter called Satisfaction in Am I Really Hungry to get some clear ways to do this.
- How can I get back in touch with my intuition and break this cycle?