We look in the mirror and what do we see?
- Emotions feel complicated.
- Keep it simple by thinking with your senses.
- The point is to connect with your body when you eat.
Notice your posture.
- Feel your body.
- Where are your shoulders?
- They should be lower.
- How does your neck feel?
- Gently, tilt your head back, then forward.
- Gently lean your ears toward your shoulders.
- Be patient with yourself.
- Appreciate your effort to be the best you can be.
- It is automatic to tap into strength we recognize intuitively. Here's how:
- Identify with someone you admire who makes good decisions in stressful moments: James Bond, Superman, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Mother Teresa.
Life is a gift. The more it's savored, the better it tastes.
- Give yourself a big smile and a knowing wink.
- Enjoy the rest of your day.