- Diets create stress that puts your mind and body in a state of confusion.
- The result is often an emotional response - cycles of binging.
- Emotional hunger cannot be satisfied by food
Isn't it time to decide feeling good is worth the effort?It's a relief to stop ignoring your body. Eating intuitively is dealing with hunger by being in tune with yourself. Don't ignore what you feel.When you use your senses to relate to hunger and depend on intuitive tools like dignity and determination to stay in sync with self-respect, it feels so good that it becomes automatic.
- Eating without tasting and smelling your food and noticing how you feel, is like putting gas in your car but ignoring what the engine needs - it's destructive.
- When you tune-in to your body with your senses at mealtime, your body physically relaxes.
- You digest food most efficiently when your body is relaxed.
- It's logical to feed physical hunger when you eat.
Believing diet myths means you pay. Discovering diet habits don't relate to your body is like learning you've been paying for something that you never received. It's a relief to stop paying. Spring is around the corner. Dump the diet plan and discover your body.