- Our head is the hard drive where we store experience and where our values connect.
- Our gut feeling is the connection that protects us by staying clear about what we sense and long term priorities.
- Our body is the source of energy, health and pleasure. Naturally, we want to tune in to that!
- Perspective is how you know yourself.
- It allows you to get out of your own way to see where you're going. The inner game of eating includes checking in with your body with all 5 senses before you put food in your mouth. Doing that is your intuitive way of showing self-respect. Our senses give us an intimate reality check. What's real is not a plan or a number on a scale. What's real when it comes to the inner game is how you feel, what you sense and personal priorities.
- curiosity: is noticing what you notice with your senses and your mind
- prudence: reminds that we always have options and the ability to choose what feels best
- foresight: is thinking about the results of our choices, first, so there are no regrets.
Self-control begins by recognizing what pushes our buttons. When we master this, self-control becomes a natural focus that empowers all of our choices. Download Am I Really Hungry? 6th sense diet: Intuitive Eating, and learn how to recognize what you really want. It's the natural way play the inner game.