Being tempted to eat means you are still in control. We all live with temptation. We are in a kind of flow, where choices must be made before we realize it. You are tempted to stay longer, leave earlier, eat more, work-out less, make a call, turn off the phone, take a chance, stay with the familiar, stop learning new things, start something new- .
- Temptation makes you think twice. It puts you to the test.
- Because temptation forces you to think twice, you are in control.
- When you tune in to your body and make the choice to respect your self, things start to make sense.
- Amazingly temptation brings out the best in you.
You can stay in control by remembering emotional demands are not your friend. Emotional demands ignore physical needs. Your senses connect with you physically. Trust what you see and taste with what you know, before you allow your emotions to boss you around. Ideas that turn into obsessions about what to eat, are not in sync with your physical needs. Don't abuse your body or allow stress to defeat your eating goals.
- Be flexible with yourself and you will discover that you have the answers.
- Your first intuitive sense is your survival instinct. Use it.
We’re in this together, and we’ll walk through this together. You are not alone. Keep your head up and your eyes open. You have "it".