6th sense eating is a collaboration of your body with your head, heart and mind. It's using the truth you can see, taste, smell and feel to notice what you notice and tune-in to what feels good to you.
Don't be trapped by a diet. Instead, find ways to feel good and feel dignified at the same time. Sensual intuitive eating is the natural way to think creatively about your needs. There are smart options everywhere. Think for yourself. Only you know what feels good.
Here's part of a list called 27 Easy Ways to Eat Healthier on Stumble Upon .
- make healthy 3-ingredient pancakes: bananas, eggs + peanut butter
- make shakes with dates instead of sugar
- use fruit instead of syrup on top of pancakes
- spread avocado instead of mayo to moisten sandwich
- bake zucchini instead of french fries
- freeze grapes for snacks instead of candy
- use yogurt instead of mayo in salads
- dip in Greek yogurt instead of sour cream
- sprinkle with nutritional yeast instead of cheese
- use potatoes instead of cream in soup
- use liquid aminos instead of cheese on pasta
- add grains to chili instead of meat
- make meatballs with oats instead of bread crumbs
Know yourself better: Intuitive Thinking
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain.