- Taste what tempts you and really savor it.
- Make love to your food with your tongue. Do it slowly.
- Taste what you eat as if it's your last meal.
- Search for pleasure and satisfaction.
Pamper yourself with pleasure and dignity. Be sensual and get satisfaction. As you use your intuition you gain a permanent weightless understanding of yourself and you lose weight.
For the past few weeks, Am I Really Hungry? has been a best seller on amazon.com under health: mind and body and mind-body connection ! People are using the book to change their lives! Give yourself a gift!
Self-discipline is a handrail to grab to stay clear about where we want to get. But sometimes our goals are hard to reach. We're too tired, or our inner baby just wants to eat cake. That's when the only available transportation is a leap of faith.
- Have faith that you deserve a body that is healthy and feels good.
- Trust that it's worth the short-term frustration of ignoring your inner baby to have the long-term result of liking yourself.
- Take the leap when you can't deal with self-discipline and you'll discover yourself smiling.