Kick bad habits out of your life by staying on track with intuitive thinking.Your sixth sense is never critical or demeaning. Instead, it provides a perspective that comes from the heart. Take charge today by using your sixth sense.
Negative thinking exaggerates options and hurts you. Use your sixth sense to tune-in to what's real. Stay aware of priorities and boundaries for the best quality of life, by tuning-in to self-respect.
Shed bad habits and unwanted weight by connecting with your sixth sense, intuition. This inborn guide brings easy access for staying clear about eating choices. Start trusting yourself by using your senses to stay in touch with what's real. Intuition is there for you 24/7.
- Respect yourself.
- Connect needs of your body with what you feel in your heart and what you want in your head, by noticing what you sense.
- Stop fighting with your body. Learn to respond to it. This is tuning-in to your intuition.
- Choose to connect with a feeling of dignity that is in your heart.
- Be kind to yourself instead of judging yourself.
- Dieting puts us in the habit of ignoring what we see, hear, taste, touch and smell.
- This is ignoring messages from our body.
- The first step to connect with your body is to respect it.
- Stop yo-yo dieting.
- Bouncing back and forth between dieting plans can cause depression -- a hopeless attitude about yourself or feelings of isolation.
- Dieting creates the bad habit of being tense at mealtime. Relax and enjoy the taste of your food.
It feels like a calm awareness.
- Imagine being relaxed when you sit down to eat. That's intuitive eating.