Do eat dessert! Dessert is a celebration of good food and a good life.
- D -- Do the right thing. Eat with self-respect.
- E -- Enjoy every mouthful. Use your tongue to satisfy the drive for flavor.
- S -- Smile more when you are having dessert. Celebrate! Feel the goodness.
- S -- Stop between each mouthful. Put down your fork or spoon and savor the sweetness.
- E -- Engage in eye contact while you're enjoying the sweet. Enjoy sensual syncing.
- R -- Remember, it's fortunate to have dessert when there is so much hunger in the world.
- T -- Take your time. You may discover that you don't need to finish dessert. Dessert is a treat!