- Shaking up eating routines makes it easier to notice messages from our body.
- Now that it's spring, why not make lunch your main meal and have a light dinner?
- Try eating ethnic food once a week to wake up your palate. The more we taste at mealtime, the more efficient and healthier our digestion!
- Don't eat because it's "time to eat".
- The only time to eat is when your body needs fuel.
- Make the choice to take control of your eating by noticing how you feel.
- Connect with your senses to be sure about what you really want.
Intuition is our 6th sense. Like seeing, hearing, taste, touch and smell, intuition is a total reflection of what's happening right now. The job of intuition is to protect our choices so that we honor our body, heart and being. We often experience our 6th sense as a gentle, persistent urge. It's easy to ignore, just like it's easy to ignore what we see and hear.
Make a commitment to yourself to notice what you notice, and see what happens.
It's not expensive or time consuming to be in sync with yourself. In fact, it feels good.
Trust your intuition when you connect with your body at mealtime. Don't rush yourself. Notice what matters to you.