Inner peace begins with intuitive thinking.
Intuitive tools find your inner guidance system.
Take attitudes of courage, dignity, tenacity and self-respect to holiday parties.Hunger is a physical reality. Binging is an emotional trap. Fighting emotional traps is intuitive. When you make an intuitive choice, it feels 'right'. Your intuition 'has your back.' Powerful intuitive tools bring freedom from emotional eating.
Holidays push our buttons. Anyone who has eaten food for emotional support knows the result is disappointment. Emotional eating is a trap. There is a way out. The 6th Sense Diet brings inner peace by revealing new solutions and understanding that change your relationship with your body from stress to satisfying. Putting pressure on yourself will be over.
Emotional eating or binging happens when we feel bad or sorry for ourselves. Even though the media would have us think differently, food is not a band-aid. It cannot mend a broken heart or make a mean person nice. Reality is that Life can be painful, unfair and hard. Responding to pain by eating more changes nothing; instead, we feel worse.
When emotions guide food choices, there is no inner peace. Intuition bypasses emotions. That's why we can feel deeply emotional around food and 'know' we're wrong to eat it. Using intuitive tools like tenacity, courage and dignity are your surprisingly reassuring anchor to personal peace. It's personal power.
Three questions to ask yourself for inner peace:
- Does eating this leave me feeling physically comfortable, satisfied and healthy?
- If the answer is yes, then focus on comfort, satisfaction and health while you eat.
- You will feel when you're had enough. This is feeling your mind working with your body.
- Why am I eating this?
- Being honest with yourself is the beginning of trusting your intuition.
- The fact is, intuition is always protective. Trust it.
- Feel dignity in your heart and listen to that feeling.
- If you're eating to satisfy emotions, stop. Decide to take control by being courageous.
- You are stronger than anger or disappointment. You are stronger than sadness.
- It's powerful to take control of self-defeating emotions, but it's not hard. Things that are wrong, crumble easily.
- Give yourself a smile of determination. Go for a short walk to cool off. Reset your perspective. The only reason to eat is because you're hungry.
- What do I really want?
- You want to fight it. No one wants to be a slave to emotions.
Eating, weight maintenance, diet, work, family, responsibilities - all
of these weigh on us 24/7. We need help to be strong. We don't have a
lot of time to cook. Write down what you really want and put the piece
of paper where you can look at it any time.
- Adopt an attitude of determination and stick with it. Get what you want. Comfort, satisfaction and health create quality of life. Eat less; chew more. Attitude is powerful.
- FitsMe is a Web app that helps you find meals and create plans that fit your diet. Tell the site your food restrictions, likes, and dislikes and it serves up recipes to satiate even your pickiest preferences. It can save time and help you plan.