Are you ready to eat for energy and good health?
- causes emotional dependency on program structure.
- creates dependency on calorie counting.
- makes you doubt yourself which sabotages self-esteem.
- claims to know more about your body than you do.
- sabotages your relationships by creating stress at mealtime.
- is a focus on your how your body feels, what you value, and your personal goals.
- means you're the expert.
- brings an open relationship with food and eating that is flexible.
- has no emotional component so you enjoy eating.
- can bring new life to your relationships.
Doing what you really believe takes courage. Making the choice is like turning a corner. The fact is: eating intuitively is a choice.
Using intuition means, emotions don't rule, you do! When clarity is the foundation of your efforts to be your healthy weight, it happens.