Good love, like good eating fills us with energy and confidence because we love with heart, mind, body and soul. Eat with Love.
- Smile between bites when you eat. This relaxes your body to digest better. It opens your heart for loving.
- Look at what you eat. Taste with your eyes to tease open new possibilities. Be curious about what it is. It’s best not to rush love.
- Eat less than you think you need to leave room for an unexpected dessert. You will have more energy.
- Make the choice to respect your body by noticing how you feel when you eat. Sense potential.
- Baby yourself with tenderness. This means: don't' stuff food into your body. Only eat when you're hungry and taste every bite. Loving is giving yourself every chance for healthy satisfaction.
- When you eat: relax, get energy and satisfy yourself.