Let this plan become your habit and enjoy the season.
- Be curious with your heart and your head.
- Ignore the ‘inner baby’ who just wants to eat. That inner baby is unhappy and a bully.
- Take control of holiday eating by being loyal to your heart.
- When an eating choice doesn’t feel good, it’s bad.
- Trust your gut.
- Check in with your heart and curiosity to stay in control of smart choices.
- Spend time satisfying social hunger by talking, dancing and catching up with old friends.
- Eat less, but eat variety.
- Take 'tastes' and savor them.
- Pause to notice what you eat.
- Notice your body and heart. Trust your intuition.
- Ignore your ‘inner baby’ emotions.
- Stay in tune with your gut.
Use curiosity and self-respect to get rid of guilt and end binging.
Use your senses to notice what you notice.
Be loyal to you to avoid emotional eating
Be curious. Be loyal to you. Have fun!